The WASP RIDERS
- Alyce Rohrer, 44-W-4, Pasadena, CA
Virginia Lee Doerr, 44-W-3, Scottsdale, AZ
Florabelle Reece, 44-W-4, Lancaster, CA
Marty Wyall, 44-W-10, Ft.Wayne, IN
Florence Mascot, 44-W-10, FL
Shirley Kruse, 44-W-6, Pompano Beach, FL
Lois Bristol Young, 44-W-3, Peoria, AZ;
Margot DeMoss, 44-W-5, Riverside, CA
The FLOAT WALKERS
- Lt. Colonel Kimberly Scott, U.S. Air Force; Alaska Airlines Pilot; USAF Academy Graduate, pilot of C-17A and KC-135R including combat and combat support.
- Captain Joellen Drag Oslund, U.S. Navy (R), 4th woman to earn Naval Aviator wings and helicopter, 1974
- Captain Lucy Burwell Young, U.S. Navy (R) 14th woman to earn Naval Aviator wings, 1977; US Airways pilot
- Commander Carol Skiber, U.S. Navy (R), 41st woman to earn Naval Aviator wings 1980; Southwest Airlines pilot
- Lt. Colonel Samantha Weeks, U.S. Air Force; USAF Thunderbird pilot 2007; combat pilot in F-15C; currently with NORAD/USNORTHCOM
- Lt. Colonel Jennifer Cress, U.S. Air Force; AWACS pilot including as part of Operation SOUTHERN WATCH and Operation ENDURING FREEDOM.
- Suzette Umphrey McComas, Utah ANG, Senior Refueling Boom Operator; Southwest Airlines Pilot.
- Patricia Beckman, U.S. Navy (Retired).
- Colonel Sandra Opeka, U.S. Air Force Reserves (Retired).
- Colonel Nancy Sumner, U.S. Air Force Reserves (Retired).
- SmSgt. Gina L. Louis, U.S. Air Force Reserves.
- Wendy Cooper, U.S. Air Force (Retired).
- Connie Tobias, U.S. Airways/American Airlines Captain.
- Kate Landdeck, Historian, Texas Women's University (archive of the the WASP)